Thinking of travelling to Nepal? Nepal is a beautiful country where lots of people visit for a variety of reasons. Some people visit to enjoy trekking in the Himalayas, some might get attracted towards the culture of Nepal or some might come for their spiritual awakening. To enjoy an exciting adventure, and a life changing experience, Nepal can offer a lot depending on the way of thinking of the traveller. There are several tourists who like to visit sacred and historic places of Nepal. Some of the most visited places by tourists are Chitwan National Park for exploring a wide range of wildlife, Pokhra which is a lakeside town, and many more places. What are you waiting for! Book Nepal Tour Package now to explore best places of Nepal.
Must Know Tourist attraction places in Nepal:
1. Boudanath: Boudanath is one of the most popular pilgrimage center and tourist attraction place in Nepal that is situated 7kms from the northeast of Kathmandu. Usually, local and Tibetan pilgrimages come to this pilgrimage center for the purpose of meditation. Its magnificent stupa is its center of attraction that looks appealing to tourists. The key attractions of this place are delicious momos, thupkas and the prayer wheel at Boudanath.
2. Pokhra valley: Pokhra valley lies in the middle of the Annapurna Himalayan Range. It is a great place for nature lovers as you may get to see beautiful waterfalls, verdant forests, massif glaciers, beautiful view of mountains- Dhaulagiri, Manslu and Annapurna and valley of orchids. Grab exciting travel packages to enjoy this beautiful valley.
3. Pashupati Nath Temple: It is the most oldest and holy temple in Nepal that is situated on the outer edge of Kathmandu which is also a capital of Nepal. River Bagmati flowing close to the temple enhances its view. Usually, ardent Hindu followers visit this temple to feel blessed. The temple has silver-sheeted doors, and the spire of the temple has been made with the gold that attracts a lot to the tourists.
4. Nagarkot: Nagarkot is situated near to the Kathmandu valley that is also one of the famous tourist place of Nepal where you can enjoy the views of enticing Himalayas. You can enjoy various adventurous activities like mountain biking, and trekking. Moreover, you get to see amazing pine tree forests here in Nagarkot. Enjoy the beauty of Nagarkot with the convenient travel packages.
5. Mahendra Gufa: Mahendra Gufa is one of the best tourist attraction that is situated at the north of Pokhra valley. Here, you may get to see splendid dark and deep caves that are renowned for stalagmites and stalactites.
6. Lumbini: Lumbini is the most religious and popular place in Nepal as it is the birthplace of Lord Buddha. This city has a peaceful ambiance situated in the Kapilavasta region and a perfect place for people who wish to do meditation. The main attractions of this place are Buddhist temples, bodhi tree, Lumbini international research institute, Ashoka pillars, etc.
7. Thamel area: If you are a shopaholic, then you must visit Thamel area in Nepal where you can do a lot of shopping of variety of things like clothes, accessories, souvenirs, jewelry, etc.
If you are planning to travel to Nepal to enjoy its splendid beauty and tradition, then you may grab exciting affordable luxury tour package from India Holiday Mall that believes in making your journey convenient and joyful. Avail the traveling services from India Holiday Mall at very reasonable prices that anyone can afford. What else you need, pack your bags and get ready to color yourself in the beautiful culture of Nepal.