Nettle tea contains vitamins A, B, and K, riboflavin, niacin, folate. Slimming teas help to cleanse accumulated toxins in your body, and excess water. Lowers blood cholesterol levels, has been part of herbal medicine for centuries. Nettle is a plant used in traditional medicine, helps to Reduce hypertension. Contains many of the traditional uses. The most important and handy herbal. It is a natural pain killer that helps to get rid of arthritis pains. Here are some benefits of nettle tea:
Nettle tea is good for digestion and with necessary minerals and vitamins. Drinking nettle leaf tea or juice is the best way to use nettles for diuretic purposes. and helps to treat kidney infections. Consumption of Nettle juice helps in excessive menstrual flow, internal, external injury.
One of the oldest and most used herb in the world, with a variety of therapeutic uses. Extremely rich in chlorophyll, nettle juice is an excellent blood purifier. Stimulate the processes of hematopoiesis (production of red blood cells), stimulates the production of other elements of the blood (white blood cells, platelets).
Nettle helps eliminate toxins from the blood. it is one of the best diet that helps to maintain healthy body. Nettle tea is good to be consumed in the morning on an empty stomach or before meals. Because it has a positive influence on the pancreas, nettle tea help reduce blood sugar levels. The diuretic effect of nettle leaves is beneficial to cure kidney stones problems.
Vitamin A content of nettle have a beneficial role in treating skin problems. It is an excellent remedy against excessive sebum from the hair and dandruff. For this purpose, it is advisable to incorporate into the bath water a few tablespoons of crushed nettle. nettle is a source of amino acids, vitamins (A, B2, C, K), chlorophyll, minerals (calcium, magnesium, iron, silica), folic acid, amines, ketones.
- Combat various bowel disorders and helps cleanse the entire intestinal tract.
- Externally, the Nettle tea is used for treating various eczema, allergies or acne.
- It is useful in treating urinary tract infections.
- It is recommended to treat arthritis pain, and for general muscle or joint problems.
- It is also used as treat cough, tuberculosis or asthma.
- The leaves are used in treating infertility, both male and female.
- Improves cardiac activity, It is a remedy for headaches, improves blood circulation.
- It is also a useful remedy in treating dysentery, diarrhea and hemorrhoids.