As per the recent trends, there has been a substantial decline in the number of people attending churches. There could be a number of factors contributing to this from the decline in the interests to lack of motivation. However, it is essential to acknowledge this fact and necessary actions to amend this situation. Below are the importance and the purpose of going to the church.
- The source of motivation and inspiration: Going to church regularly is an excellent habit that gives the inspiration and motivation to fight the hardships of life. It helps in seeing the life with much clarity and purpose. Prayer and worship brings the calmer and poised side of humans for an effective living.
- Helps in growth: Attending church helps in inner growth and awareness. Church services, ministries and other sessions like junior high bible study are specially designed and tailored to enhance the spiritual experience. It motivates and inspires you to sync in the thoughts and purpose of life on a much deeper level
- Connecting and fellowship: Praying in the church regularly gives the encouragement to deal with the problems of life along with the opportunity of giving confidence and motivating each other. It helps in getting to know people better while in groups, classes or serving. It is an opportunity to engage with the community and for the fellowship at a much deeper level. With time, the church becomes a family with a huge support system in the form of people with common ideas, faith, and belief system.
- Setting an example: When you go to church regularly, you are setting up an example for others to follow. It needs a huge commitment, and it inspires people to do the same for bringing a positive change in their own lives. Putting this habit in the kids and youth helps them to understand the Bible better with various customized ministries and junior high bible study
- Building leadership: It is good to have your views and person opinions challenged as it helps in growing as the person and builds positive leadership. It also helps in understanding a different perspective and takes the focus off you and onto the God. Regular services bring in a lot of positivity in thoughts to understand the larger purpose of life.
- Sense of purpose and a vision for future: Consistent prayers at churches give eternal hope and a sense of purpose to the whole being. It helps an individual to know &understand what they believe in. It allows one to be mentored and, disciplined. It helps in the process of sanctification.